Tuesday, September 05, 2006

I'm IT. Goody.

TAGGED! by Life Through My eyes. (She's relatively new to me but I already love her. Go say hello, won't you?)

Four Jobs I’ve Had:
1. Waitress (considering how little I like people, this was actually a favorite job)
2. Telemarketer (shut up, I was a young bride and needed the $$)
3. General Manager for Studio 6 and La Quinta Inns. (I do NOT miss it)
4. Writer/Photographer for an internet-based company. (yeah, it sounds fancy, doesn't it? It's really not)

Four Movies I Can Watch Over and Over:
1. Waiting For Guffman
2. Any Monty Python movie
3. Sense & Sensibility
4. Con Air (the most delicious Nicholas Cage ever)
(and four is really not a sufficient length for this particular topic)

Four Places I Have Lived:
1. Oklahoma City, OK
2. North Carolina (I was very young, I'm a little vague on the deets)
3. Luther, OK
4. Edmond, OK (do you see a pattern here???)

Four TV Shows I Love to Watch:
1. Grey's Anatomy
2. Gilmore Girls
3. Boston Legal
4. CSI: (I prefer the original, but I'll watch any of them)

Four Places I Have Been on Vacation:
1. Daytona Beach, FL (and Disneyworld)
2. Wasco, CA (and Disneyland)
3. Irmo, SC (for OkraStrut!)
4. Dallas, TX (and Six Flags! And the West End! and...)

Four Websites I Visit Every Day:
1. BLOGLINES (to read all of you, natch)
2. My Yahoo
3. Mojoradiolive.com
4. GMail

Four Favorite Foods:
1. Mom's Homemade Caesar Salad
2. Butterfly Shrimp from King Wah
3. Italian Chicken a la Monty
4. Cheddar Peppers from The Crack House

Four Places I’d Like to be Right Now:
1. Any beach where there is hot sand and the scent of ocean
2. On a Caribbean cruise.
3. Visiting one of you guys.
4. All of the above, with all of you.

Four People I’m Tagging:
No, no no nononono.
Feel free to play along, and leave me a comment if you do so that I can admire your work.

No comments: