Monday, September 18, 2006

Am I Evil?

but first...
Got my MIXMANIA cd on Saturday...I love it! BIG THANKS to my match. I'd come thank you personally, but the list of players has disappeared.


Sometimes a little knowledge can be a dangerous thing...
especially in the wrong hands.

For example...
You know, I never check my stats. Okay, not never, but rarely. Say...once every 4-5-6-7 months. Or so.

But a week or so ago? I was just fart-assing around and decided to have a little look-see.
All the visitors that spent longer than a couple minutes here that day...well, I looked you up.
Sorry 'bout that.
I didn't mean to invade your privacy.

There were a few of you who spent your valuable work time here (naughty naughty!)...and sometimes, did you know? your work IP address takes me right to the company website!
And also did you know? that depending on where that company is located in this country, I can make a good guess (or at least narrow it down) as to whom the visitor was.
And did you know? that some of your company websites have employee lists, so that if I recognize any name on that list I might now be in possession of a phone number for you.

But you know me.
I would never take advantage of the situation. I would truthfully never share that information with anyone.
I wouldn't call you (without an invitation!), unless you totally piss me off on purpose or something.
So don't.
Piss me off, I mean.
:)
Otherwise someone might call and ask if you have frog-legs and if so, do you have a hard time finding trousers that fit.

No, I guess I'm not evil. Dammit.


Oh, and if you got a lot of hang-up calls this week, or heavy breathing...
it so was not me.
Uh uh.
Nope.
For reals. It wasn't.


In case you missed the show last night, you can make it up to me by downloading MONTY DOES MOJO right here from this handy-dandy podcatcher:

Click here to get your own player.

No comments: