Tuesday, August 29, 2006

What would YOU do for a Klondike bar??

but first...

Search term of the day:

"creepy people of Allen, TX"


This made me laugh and laugh and laugh.
A couple of you know why. :D



Evidently I had inadvertently left my "It's okay to talk to me" face on yesterday.

I thought I'd destroyed that thing years ago.

But nooooooooo, everywhere I went~~grocery store, bank, freakin' 7-11, people found it necessary to chatter at me.
Chatter chatter chatter chatter chatter chatter.

Like little wind-up teeth.

Why must you torture me so?
Don't you see that I'm anti-social at best?
Don't you realize that I only like to talk to blog friends?

I was so discombobulated that I had to go drown my discomfiture in Klondike bars.


Quote of the Day:

"If people know you're bluffin'....you ain't bluffin'." ~some guy on Celebrity Poker Showdown

No comments: