Monday, July 03, 2006

Today's post brought to you by the letter "M"

...which stands for the most wonderfully fabulous MAMACITA!
I loves me some Mamacita, yes I do, with a deep and abiding true love.

Mamacita sez:

What, she wants a GUEST POST? Oh, I can do that.

You see, Monty is one of my idols. I adore her. Seriously, I would pumice her unwashed feet if she asked me to. She won't ask me to, because I am covered with chigger bites and I look vaguely threatening, but if she asked, I would kneel and scrape and oil those feet till they smelled like honeysuckle and felt like silk. I would hold her feet in my lap and paint her toenails. I would not make a single comment about Desenex or Dr. Scholl's.

There's not much I wouldn't do for Monty. I adore her. Did I say that already?

Would one of you please remind her that my extremely attractive son is unmarried, and currently without any bothersome agendas or baggage? My gosh, imagine having Monty as a DIL. That would be AWESOME. And I know she wouldn't mind me popping in to see how things were coming along, every day or so. He's over 21, Monty, so feel free. I'm not kidding.

Monty, dear Monty, I hope you are feeling better. Can you feel this big hug I'm sending you across the miles and through the wires? Or not, if you have wireless internet. . . .

And now, I'm off to rendezvous with the Rhuli-Gel. I mean, Bactine. Stupid renamed itchnot products. . . .



Mamacita, I would marry your son if only to have you for a Mother In Law.
Can you imagine that? I would be THE LUCKIEST GIRL IN THE WORLD!!!!! *smoochsmoochsmooch*
I would so let you come and live with us forever and ever, amen.

Thanks Mamacita. I ♥ you.


P.S. Strangely, I have always loved the smell of Bactine.

No comments: