Tuesday, March 28, 2006

More crap.

**DON'T FORGET MY TENANT! THE ROCK BITCH IS BACK! YEAH!
I love this gal~she's amazing. Courageous, funny, and always the real thing.
Go see her. You'll be glad you did.



I love it when I have a fabulous hair day, because I've convinced myself that good hair detracts from my large ass.

Let me have my illusions, people.


Things you can do to annoy co-workers today that really, really work.

Co-worker: "Could you kindly hand me that pen?"
ME: "Could you kindly kiss my ass?"

Co-worker: "Do you mind turning the TV up a little?"
ME: "Do you mind kissing my ass?"

Co-worker: "Will you toss me the box of kleenex?"
ME: "Will you kiss my ass?"

You get the general idea.

Then, every time you say something, do a little air-drums and a rimshot: Ba-dum-BOM-CH!

It'll be fun. I promise.


That is all.
Have a day.

No comments: