Monday, February 20, 2006

I can breathe!

AAAAH! Being here right now is like a breath of fresh air. I mean it.

I'd sincerely like to whine about ice spicules and freezing drizzle, frozen pipes and no running water, fleeing my humble abode and beloved computer for more than TWO WHOLE DAYS...
but I'll spare you.

I will say that should you find yourself in a similar situation, you should make sure that the person(s) with whom you seek refuge are actually in posession of a coffeemaker.
*sigh*


Home again, home again, jiggety-jig.

And in control of my very own remote control, which, in light of the past weekend, is quite exciting.


Enough complaining.

Close your eyes.
Are they closed?
Okay, imagine if you will that you are an A-PLUS-CARD-CARRYING-NUMBER-ONE-FAN of MONTY PYTHON.

Now further imagine that someone loves you ('you' meaning "ME") enough to send you this:


Oh for crap's sake open your eyes so that you can behold it in all its glory.
I adore it. It is the perfect gift.
I did a little happy dance around the house when I opened this most precious package.

How do you thank a delightfully de-lovely someone for that??

*sings to the tune of To Sir With Love*: "It isn't easy but I'll try-y-y-y-y-y-y-y"...

THANK YOU MOMMAK! I ♥ YOU!


Please forgive me for comments left untyped, emails unanswered, Bloggintology commandments broken; I was really quite frenzied at the lack of computer access.


in other news...
Sometimes it really is necessary to lick the bowl.
Is all I'm sayin'.

No comments: