Thursday, December 22, 2005

Getting motivated

My daughter, even whilst at home, says "I have to use the restroom".
I've been trying to teach her to say, "I gotta take a whiz" like a normal person, but so far it hasn't taken.
She did redeem herself by belting out Time keeps on slippin' slippin' slippin' into the FYOOOOOOOOOCHUUUUUUH! along with radio this morning.
There's hope for her yet.


Doesn't everyone keep an emergency Snickers bar in the glove compartment of their car?
Please say it isn't just me.


THANK YOU SO MUCH, BOSS LADY for the generous Christmas bonus!
**shameless plug: We've got TONS of pure cashmere and silk sweaters, party dresses & shoes, vintage coats...


Thursday's Meme, thanks to Kirk.
Yes, blame him. I don't mind.

Remove the blog in the top spot from the following list and bump everyone up one place. Then add your blog to the bottom slot, like so:

1. nathan
2. eddy
3. sara
4. kirk
5. monty

What were you doing 10 years ago?
I was spending the holiday season in the hospital with two very sick little babies.
But Santa brought presents, so all was well.

What were you doing 1 year ago?
Working for my parents in their restaurant and hating every customer who dared walk through the doors. AND I was dating a clown.
No, I mean a real clown. Professional. Juggled, did magic tricks, all that stuff.
Creeped out all my friends.
Good times.

Five snacks you enjoy:
1. Wheat Thins and veggie cream cheese
2. Apples w/peanut butter
3. Most any type of raw veggie
4. M & Ms
5. Pringles...mmmmm...any flavor.

Five songs to which you know all the lyrics:
1. What's Her Name by TOFOG (Russell Crowe)
2. I Second That Emotion by Smokey Robinson
3. Love Me Two Times by the Doors
4. My Kind of Lover by Billy Squier
5. Love Bug by George Strait

Five things you would do if you were a millionaire:
1. Give 20% to various charities
2. Pay off my debts
3. Buy my mommy a new car of her very own.
4. Hire a live-in nurse to help with my son
5. Visit all my blog friends. In person.

Five bad habits:
1. Smoking
2. Clenching my jaws
3. Being harshly critical
4. Laziness
5. Procrastination

Five things you like doing:
1. Working
2. Spending time with the kids
3. Reading
4. Blogging
5. Getting laid

Five things you would never wear again:
1. Leg warmers
2. Wool sweaters
3. A tube top *shudder*
4. A bikini. Or any swimsuit, really.
5. Knickers (the American version. I do wear undies *most of the time*)

Five favorite toys:
1. DVD Player
2. Computer
3. Stereo
4. Digital camera
5. The Silver Bullet


There you have it. I am not tagging anyone, because I love you too much.
If you decide to play of your own free will, please let me know so that I can come and admire your work.

No comments: