Saturday, November 12, 2005

The Untitled Post

My Prayer For The Day...

Thank you Lord for
paydays and long weekends
coffee filters and hazelnut creamer
pimiento cheese spread and crackers
the kindness of strangers
generous hearts
and the strength to smile in the face of adversity.
Amen.
P.S. Most especially thank you for special gifts that come in the mail.
Amen.



Reason #407 why I Love My darling Lu:



THANK YOU! *SMOOOOOCH*

I even put on chapstick for that...cherry flavor.
Hope you enjoyed it.


Off Topic:
Okay, so I was wrong~you DON'T know who you are.
Nonetheless, I ♥ all of you who apologized for no apparent reason.
I most especially ♥ the ones who brought margaritas.
:)


I was watching PBS the other night and saw Steve Martin receiving the Mark Twain Award for humor...
I've had a serious crush on him since I first listened to Comedy Is Not Pretty on a VINYL album.
He'll be playing Inspector Clouseau in a remake of Return of the Pink Panther.

I'm fairly sure that I'd still marry him.

STEEEEEEEEVE! WHERE AAAAAAAAARE YOU? I'm waiting... *tap tap tap tap*

You ever have one of those days when you just want to throw up your hands, sink to the floor sobbing and whine "It's just too hard!!" like a three year old?
Yeah.
Then the moment passes, you get up, wipe your tears, and smile....


...while you start plotting revenge against those who made you feel that way. (ie: The World)
Yeah.


Now if you'll excuse me, I've got some serious catch-up blog reading to do. I hope you have cookies.

No comments: