Wednesday, July 06, 2005

Random Brain Dump

For those of you who asked what a junebug was...


Tip of the Day
Guys, when a girl asks you if you can dance, the answer is never, ever "Maybe you could teach me..."

For crap's sake.
I don't think there's a woman alive who hasn't given a mental eye-roll when she hears that phrase.

Seriously, all I'm thinkin' is "What else am I gonna have to teach you?"
I so do not have the patience for that.


Sight of the Day

Excessively fat guy with a bad case of plumber's butt, riding a crotch rocket.
*shudder*


Good News of the Day
BIG BROTHER starts tomorrow night. YeeeeeeeHAAAAW!


This Day in History

Alaska became the 49th state.
Jefferson Starship was formed.
John Lennon and Paul McCartney met for the very first time...
....and this same day years later they were filming "Hard Day's Night".

Just a little trivia.

No comments: