Wednesday, June 29, 2005

Who says you can't be beautiful AND brilliant?

So I was watching the "reality" tv show Beauty and the Geek.
The title should clue you in on the premise.
Brainy, dorky guys teamed with beauty queens.

Two of the geeks were arguing (because one of them is totally annoying)...
and one of the Beauties said, "Just because you've studied medicine doesn't give you the right to try to diagnose somebody!"

Oh, really? Man, when my doctor learns about that little fact, he's gonna be so pissed he spent all that money on medical school...


After yesterday, I figure I'm meme-safe for at least 6 months...

I really should be working right now. *sigh*


OH! I forgot to mention...
If you should ever happen to purchase something from my BossLady, please drop me an email~I want to send you a note!
:)

No comments: