Thursday, May 26, 2005

You said it, Joe.

"I can't complain...
But sometimes I still do.
Life's been good to me so far..."


Yeah, that's me.


Now, I was tagged by the ever delightful MommaK for this one...
Let me see if I can do it right. You know how terrible I am about following directions. I'm a rebel that way.


The basic rules are that you list 10 things you've never done but with a twist. Here it is: You post the list of the person who tagged you and then write your own below it. Only change items that you HAVE done and leave the ones that you have NEVER done. Get it?? Then pass it on...


MOMMAK's List:
1. Jumped from a perfectly good plane that's still flying
2. Jumped from a perfectly good bridge with an oversized rubber band around my ankles
3. Had a honeymoon
4. Gotten a speeding ticket
5. Broken a bone
6. Watched an episode of ER
7. Won the Lottery
8. Been in handcuffs
9. Flown in a hot air balloon
10. Missed voting in a Presidential Election

MY LIST:
1. Jumped from a perfectly good plane that's still flying
2. Jumped from a perfectly good bridge with an oversized rubber band around my ankles
3. Been on safari
4. Intentionally hit someone with my car
5. Chewed tobacco
6. Been an OPRAH fan
7. Won the lottery *sigh* (wish I could've changed this one)
8. Driven a race car
9. Flown in a hot air balloon
10. Run for public office.

Who shall I pass it to?
As usual, I have to take the low road and pass it to anyone on my blogroll who wants to play. Or anyone who lurks here that I'm unaware of. Or any first time visitors. Or whoever.

I do request that if you decide to play along, please leave me a comment telling me so that I may come admire your list.

Thanks for being on our show!

No comments: