Wednesday, May 25, 2005

No more pencils, no more books...

No more Mommy's dirty looks... ;)
Monday was the last day of school for my kids. Yeeehaw.
On the upside...
I get to sleep a half hour later in the morning.
My head will not be exploding on a daily basis due to the incompatible combination of my daughter and division.
Let's hear it for summer!


I didn't mean to do it.

It just happened.

I wasn't going to watch it...but it gleefully sucked me in.

Rob and Amber's Wedding.
What was I thinking?!


I giggle every time I see the commercial that says, "Get Cox at home!"
Then I tell the T.V. "Hey, I'm workin' on it."


Yeah, I thought "getting a hummer" meant something entirely different. *wink wink nudge nudge*


And just because I watch the occasional NASCAR race does not necessarily make me a redneck.

Much.


I just now met the Dentist in the office next to mine...
And now I'm having a little fantasy.
*sigh*
I wonder if he's married?????

YUM.

No comments: