Saturday, December 18, 2004

An ass by any other name...

Guess what? Someone has called me an ass, ostensibly because that person did not like my opinions. I say HEY, thanks for noticing! =) I have opinions on, oh, just about everything~~and frequently they are unpopular and/or in the minority. Just part & parcel of the entity that is ME.
Respectfully I say to all my constant blogreaders that you are quite entitled to offer your OWN opinions here as well as YOUR OWN blog...I'm not required to agree with you. So all you will do by offering me insults is make me giggle and point at you.

I COULD stoop down and admit that I read this person's blog and quite frankly say that I found it both puerile and boring...but I won't. Wait....DAMN. I just did it anyway. So much for good intentions. I'm sure paving the road to hell.

So, reciprocating in the spirit in which the intended insult was given:
"I'm rubber and you're glue, whatever you say bounces off me and sticks to you. Nyah nyah nyah nyah nyah."

So there.

*snicker*

Name calling is just silly...there have to be better ways to communicate your opinion. Say what you like: offer your opinions, agree/disagree with mine, but try to at least ACT like a semi-adult and hold the name-calling to a minimum, mmmkay? Be forthright, be opinionated...those I can respect.

So UP THE ASSES of the world! Let your voice be heard!
And as they say in Hollyweird~~ANY publicity is GOOD publicity.
So keep 'em comin', folks.

No comments: