Sunday, January 11, 2015

And the winner is...

...Kerry Housley of OKC! CONGRATS! (also very exciting because OKC is hosting a Spartan Race this year - so that worked out well, woohoo!)

BUT FIRST...
a stipulation or two.

If you find you are going to be unable to use the code, PLEASE either
1. Give the code to someone who will be able to use it OR
2. Let me know so I can re-draw for another winner.

Them's the rules, chillun, and you dasn't break them or you will SUFFER MY WRATH.
I say that with love and affection.

I would like to thank everyone who entered the drawing - it was done with a random name picker, and if a re-draw is necessary I will use that site again.

But wait - all is not lost for the big losers people who didn't win this time! This is the second time that Reebok/Spartan Race has asked me to promote them, so I am hopeful that in the future I will be able to get more free race codes to give to you!
AND.
For everyone else who entered (or even if you didn't enter the drawing but are still planning to race at some time this year) - you can get a 10% discount off one race when you use the code SPARTANBLOGGER while registering. The more of you who use the code, the better my chances are at getting to give away more free races. Just saying.

Thanks for your participation, thank you Reebok/Spartan Racing!
(PS - did you know that you can also look for a Spartan trainer/coach?)

I've done what I can for you - you're on your own now in keeping your resolutions.
Go away now.


No comments: