Tuesday, July 22, 2014

Crybaby cry, poke you in the eye...

You know how you hope a thing will happen one way, you want a thing to happen that way just for a bit of happiness or contentment's sake, but you expect it will happen the other way and then it pretty much does and you're really not at all surprised and then you're a little weepy all day?

That.

That is today.

That is today for me.

#PityParty
#TableForOne




Updated: 
To add insult to injury, I burnt my breakfast, which I am just now getting around to making at 12:04pm. Normally I make perfectly tasty over-medium eggs, just the way I like them, but apparently I do not know how to cook them in coconut oil. They both stuck, got burnt on the edges, and the yolks broke when I attempted to flip them. It was a scramble-fried hot mess.





Update #2:
AAANNNNDDDD I just realized my shirt has been on inside-out.

No comments: