Monday, December 31, 2012

So long 2012, don't let the door hitchoo in the ass on your way out!

I had this whole long "How 2012 Sucked And Can Kiss My Rosy Red Ass" planned but really, who wants to hear about that?
We all had our problems with 2012. And let's face it, for most of us, it could've been a LOT worse.
So shut your whine-hole and find at least 2 awesome things that happened and write about those.

I mean srsly, I had more bad luck and trouble than usual, but also I made a couple of new (online) friends, I got a new-to-me minivan, and while my new self-employment is not a total success (YET!), at least I am managing to pay the bills and put food on the table.
SO THERE.

Now, we all know that I prefer New Year's Suggestions over "resolutions", and this year I've decided to make my suggestions much more practical, the kind I WANT to keep.

So here we go: New Year's Suggestions For 2013:

1. Eat more cookies.
2. Be more sarcastic.
3. Try to annoy more people.
4. Drink more booze.
5. Leave anonymous comments on that one girl's blog because she is JUST. SO. FAKE.
6. Ignore children, they're almost 18 and can fend for themselves. OH WAIT, I already do this one.
7. Make fun of more people to their faces.
8. Make fun of more people behind their backs.
9. Forget housework. OH WAIT, I already do this one too.
10. Watch more crime shows on TV - they're super educational.

I think I'm off to a good start, don't you?

No comments: