Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Brain Soup, extra chunky style

I am hanging by a thread and my hands have started to sweat.
I hate that I have slid so far without being able to catch myself.
I discovered that I have many false expectations, and I can't decide if  I should raise or lower them.
I am shadowed and overshadowed.
Shadowed is a weird word after you say it a few times.
People who ride around on their High Horses make me want to skewer them with jousting poles. It would be like making asshat-kabobs.
My hair is becoming naturally frosted.
Sometimes I feel as though I am mute, and I like it.
I hate being lectured.
A half-ounce of understanding is a lot more valuable than a pound of critique.
Critique and plastique are both highly explosive and extremely destructive with the right trigger. I don't think that's a coincidence. Plus they rhyme. I don't think that's a coincidence either.
Sometimes you just need a hug with no strings or words attached.
Trust is a 5-letter-word, like bitch or prick.
I don't understand not understanding loyalty.
Sometimes "it's not you, it's me" is really true.
Sometimes it's really you and NOT me.
Leave me alone.
Don't go.

No comments: