Thursday, December 16, 2010

MERRY CHRISTMAS TO MEEEE and YOU! But mostly ME.

Most of you who stop by here know me pretty well - I mean, we HAVE been together for the last 5 or 6 years after all. And you know that I looooves me coffee. LOVE-with-a-capital-L LOVE.
As soon as my daughter was tall enough to reach the sink tap I taught her to make coffee so that should I ever break both my arms or become otherwise incapacitated, someone could make the coffee (and serve it to me, doy).
Now I am NOT like my uncle, who is one of those people who, if they don't finish the pot, don't mind REHEATING IT THE NEXT DAY OMG.
Barf.
But unfortunately I DO let a lot of coffee go to waste, because I'll make a full pot and drink 2 or 3 cups and then get busy and the coffee pot will automatically turn off after 2 hours. Then I'll forget about it for awhile and when I remember, what happens is that I just make a whole other fresh pot. and repeat.

Then one fine day I was approached by a representative from Tassimo who offered to let me give the BrewBot a try so of course I'm all OH HELL YEAH BABY! Or words to that effect.
It arrived today (OH AND PS: UPS, YOU AND I ARE GONNA HAVE WORDS, MISTER. YOU DELIVERED THIS TO MY NEIGHBOR) and when I walked up on the porch I grabbed the box and I... well, I hugged it. And possibly wept a tiny tear of joy. There may have been a booty-shaking little dance as well but I'd never tell you that.

I DID have a small disappointment though - when I opened the box and took out Brewster (that's his name, yo), I kept waiting for him to open up and start busting some moves like he does on the commercial.
FYI: if you wait for yours to start dancing around or pushing buttons for you, you are doomed to heartbreak.

ANYWAY.

This is the cutest coffeepot ever! It's small and space-saving (which is excellent because my kitchen is about the size of a postage stamp and I have about a square foot of counter space), and SO easy to use!
Also?
THE FUNNEST COFFEE POT IN THE WORLD. (yes I said funnest and I meant it even though I know I should say "most fun" but whatever and WHOSE BLOG IS THIS ANYWAY?)
You can make one cup at a time so that it is ALWAYS fresh - and maybe I want a cuppa black coffee right now but want some French vanilla next? Easy peasy lemon squeezy. I can have 5 different flavors one right after another if I want. I AM THE BOSS OF COFFEE.

I made STARBUCKS Primo Latte just now - it was easy and took like one minute and YUM. In the morning I'm going to try the Gevalia. I can't wait to try some Chai tea and I know Becca will want some hot chocolate.

So if you still need an excellent Christmas gift for your favorite coffee drinkers, GO GET THEM A BREWBOT. They will love you for it.
And you will thank me later.

*****TASSIMO WANTS TO SEND YOU A BREWBOT TOO! Leave a comment HERE and ONE will be randomly chosen on CHRISTMAS EVE!*****

P.S. Thanks can be expressed in the form of extravagant gifts like diamond jewelry and good ol' cash. FYI.
P.P.S. If you is fine and single, you can thank me in some...other way. Use your imagination.
P.P.P.S. Just kidding about that "thank me in some other way" thing. Sort of. Mostly.









Stuff I feel obligated to tell you even though it makes me roll my eyes and sigh a lot, but you know how people get their panties in a bunch knickers in a twist over the silliest things.
1. Yes, the Tassimo Brewbot was given to me to review.
2. No, there were no conditions, instructions, or even suggestions as to when or what or how I should blog about it
3. If you've been reading here for any length of time, you know that I HAVE PRINCIPLES, DAMMIT.
4. I only tell you good stuff about a product if I believe it to be true.
5. Dude. Trust me.

No comments: