Friday, May 29, 2009

MomCentral Is The Reason I Can't Lose Weight.

Seriously. The gorgeous and supahot ladies at Mom Central are DETERMINED to keep me from sticking to my Atkins-inspired diet because they purposely offer me a chance to try stuff like Skinny Cow Ice Cream.
I hope that didn't sound like complaining, because it wasn't.
ICE CREAM NOMNOM.

Actually the best part about Skinny Cow Ice Cream is the fact that it actually IS LOW FAT and LOW CAL!
So Weight Watchers, calorie counters, COME.ON.DOWN.

I tried the Chocolate and Vanilla Sandwiches (you CAN actually get the vanilla ones with no sugar added!) and they were pretty damn tasty. If I hadn't known they were low fat, I never would have guessed. The only problem I had was that the store didn't have the chocolate-peanut butter kind and I REALLY WANTED TO TRY THOSE.

I also got a box of Vanilla & Mint Dippers (P.S. ONLY 11 GRAMS OF CARBS), which were vanilla & mint ice cream bars dipped in chocolate.
The mint is very light, and the vanilla actually tasted more like vanilla pudding with an ice cream texture. VERY TASTY! The chocolate was richer than I expected it to be.

I AM VERY HAPPY and SO IS MAH BELLEH.
Except for that lactose intolerance thing.
But it was totally worth it. For really-o.

No comments: