Monday, July 21, 2008

That's every pair of shoes in the store, except for...

...THE CRUEL SHOES.



Yes, my favorite flipflops are grungy (but cute! pink with Blow Pops - yeah, I know, how appropriate, right?) and dirty and a little stinky, so I couldn't take them to BlogHer.
Okay, I could have, but...ew.
So I bought some new ones, with sparklies!

MIS.TAKE.

They really are The Cruel Shoes.

See?



And you know once they've had a taste of blood, there's no way to keep them from killing again. Mostly you have to put them down.

*sigh*



On the upside, at least one person of the male persuasion thought my polished toesies were hot.



"Monty Anna crawled over to the mirror and held her bloody feet up where she could see.
'I LIKE THEM!'
I She paid Carlo & crawled out the door and into the street..."

No comments: