Friday, March 07, 2008

Self Promotion, because my middle name is Vanity

Plus I need the comfort of the ego-stroking, since my car died yesterday and we're waiting on the autopsy to be complete before we can bury it. *sob*


Can you believe it? Someone put an old post of mine on Digg; maybe you could digg it, baby.


AND!
I didn't campaign for votes last year...but what the hell, everyone else does it and I'm just a black sheep anyways:

VOTE FOR ME! I'm totally the UNDER underdog. Like the one at the very bottom of the dogpile.
I know some of 'em are a real stretch, but just do it, 'kay?

My site was nominated for Best Podcast!

My site was nominated for Hottest Mommy Blogger!

My site was nominated for Best Blog of All Time!

My site was nominated for Best Blog Design!

Yes, I totally voted for myself. But I voted for some of you guys, too, so it all works out.


TONIGHT! FRIDAY NIGHT LIVE!
9pm CST, 10pm EST, 7pm PST

It's COVER-PALOOZA!
Good covers, bad covers, covers you didn't know existed.

TUNE IT IN and TURN IT UP! Listen HERE or HERE

The Mosh Pit will be open!


Some of the cool kids will be there. Don't you want to hang out with them?


AND!
Last but not least:

Listen to the podcast of me on the air with Jeckles on Shitty Blog Radio -- at least, listen to it as soon as he gets it posted tonight.


That is all.
Have a day.

No comments: