Friday, February 29, 2008

I know, I'm a slacker AND a liar.

Hey, it's just part of my charm.
It really wasn't all my fault this time; we've all taken turns being sick with that flu-like disease that isn't really the flu.
ANYWAY.

LOOKA THIS!



I've got a rap sheet!



Apparently Miss SEXYpants thinks I am ridiculous! woo!
Oh.
I mean, a Ridiculously Awesome Person. :)


Well, let me just tell you that MISS SEXYPANTS IS THE AWESOME ONE. Yeah.
Plus also? She made me a VIDEO!
She's way cooler than me.
She's way cooler than a lot of you guys, too. ;)

Thanks so much, Karen Sugarpants!

Now, all of you go tell her how ridiculously awesome SHE is.


And don't forget....

FRIDAY NIGHT LIVE!
(with me, of course)
Tonight. 9pm CST, 10pm EST
Only on Empire Radio


It's HENDRIX-PALOOZA!

Tune in HERE or HERE.

THE MOSH PIT will be open!

No comments: