Monday, January 14, 2008

Are you freakin' psycho??

So I was reading this book (no, I'm not tellin' which one, because I know some of you have this book & I don't want you to go look it up) and one of the characters says, "The psychopath's test. It's supposed to tell you if you have the mind of a psycho. IF you get it right, you do."

The story goes like this:

At her mother's funeral, a woman met this guy and fell instantly in love. But she never got his name, number, or ANYTHING about him. A few days later, the woman killed her sister.

And now, THE TEST! Why did she kill the sister?
If you answer correctly, then you think like a psychopath.


Now, I thought long and hard and I did NOT come up with the correct answer.

I don't know if that means I don't have the mind of a psycho...or if I just don't have a very creative one.

What's your answer?

(I'll post the answer tomorrow evening)

No comments: