Tuesday, November 13, 2007

Divided by fours

One of my newest pals, the lovely Smiler, has chosen to ignore my anti-social tendencies tagged me with a Foursome. (that sort of sounds dirty. I like it)


The Four Meme.




4 jobs I've had:
Waitress
Telemarketer (I know! Ick! I was only 20)
Hotel General Manager (Studio 6, La Quinta Inn)
Writer/Photographer

4 movies I love to watch over and over:
Sense and Sensibility
Waiting For Guffman
The Big Chill
Monty Python and the Holy Grail

4 places I have lived:
Luther, Oklahoma
Edmond, Oklahoma
Jones, Oklahoma
Midwest City, Oklahoma

4 TV shows I enjoy watching:
Grey's Anatomy
The Amazing Race
Hell's Kitchen (and Kitchen Nightmares, I loves me some Gordon Ramsay! YUM)
Boston Legal

4 places I have been:
Disney Land (CA)
Disney World (FL)
New Orleans, LA
6th St. in Austin, TX


4 websites I visit daily:
Bloglines (how ELSE could I lurk you all?)
Facebook
eBay (no, it's for my JOB!)
iGoogle


4 favorite foods:
General Tso's chicken
My dad's homemade lemonade pie
Pimiento cheese
Ice cream. Any ice cream.

4 places I would rather be:
On a beach in the Carribbean
Visiting the home of anyone on my blogroll
In a snuggly log cabin in the mountains
In bed

4 blogs I'm tagging:
You
You
You and
you

Should you decide to accept this mission, please leave me a comment so that I may come and admire your work.


That is all.
Have a day.

No comments: