Thursday, October 18, 2007

You know...

It's a damn shame that Child Protective Services is not nearly as diligent in protecting children as the animal rescue group that made Ellen Degeneres cry is about protecting pets.

Yes, I realize that many, many wonderful and caring people work for CPS or DHS or whatever initials you're familiar with...but when little babies in my state are taken from abusive parents and then HANDED BACK to the abusive parents so that they're beaten even more until they ARE KILLED...then yeah, that's a problem. I know that many of the Child Welfare counselors are seriously overworked, overstressed, and WAY underpaid. I'm pointing a finger at the system as a whole.

Apparently we care more about our pets than our children. Nice.


And a P.S. to the animal rescue group--enjoy your bad press. You made Ellen cry, for crap's sake.


P.P.S. I love Ellen.

No comments: