Sunday, October 28, 2007

Word Picture Sunday

(Don't forget to download or listen to the Halloween show!)


Unroll your blogroll and grab a thesaurus--it's time for WORD PICTURE SUNDAY!

The rules are quite simple:
1. Pick a name from your blogroll
2. Think of a single word that you feel describes that person
3. Open an IMAGE SEARCH engine, type in the word, and find the picture that fits.
4. Post the blog, word, and picture.


See how easy? Many of our blogrolls have lots of the same names, so I'll be very interested to see what words YOU come up with for those people.

*Side benefit: I'm cleaning up my blogroll...I didn't realize how many mislabeled and old links I had in there.


This week's featured blogger: Finn from A Life Less Ordinary.

This is but one of the many words that describe Finn:

Evocative
(because I couldn't find an image for kick-your-dick-up hot)




In this case, I think the picture captures it better than words ever could.

No comments: