Sunday, October 07, 2007

Proof positive that you should be tuning in on Friday nights

<---Lookie what I got! Thank you, thank you to everyone who voted for me! I also got the Runner-Up nod for Best Humor Blog, but Redneck Diva (a personal favorite of mine!)(see what good blog taste I have?) won instead--CONGRATS KRISTEN!

**note to self: find someone to...disappear...Redneck Diva before next year's competition

I also want to say a special CONGRATS to another personal favorite: Brian from Audience Of One won the award for Best Writing--it's well deserved.

CONGRATS to all the other winners...you can find the complete list right here. And HUGE thanks to Mike at OkieDoke for going to the trouble of making sure we Okie Bloggers have a chance to get together and have some fun, as well as coordinating the awards. Our little blogging community here is growing and growing!

The Okie Blogger Round-Up happened last night in T-Town; I was sad that I was unable to make it so I didn't get to spend time with some of my favorite people. I hear that it was a pretty fun time--now people, I expect to see some pictures! Preferably the kind a person could use for...well, blackmail is such an ugly word...

No comments: