Wednesday, July 25, 2007

To The BlogHer-ites

Dear Everyone Who Is Going To BlogHer this weekend,

A couple of things.

1. I'm totally jealous of you
and
B. As some of you know, this Saturday I'm participating in the Blogathon. Many of you have generously sponsored me, for which I'm deeply appreciative. I will be blogging at 30 minute intervals for twenty-four hours straight.
Now, I know there will be laptops there at BlogHer--it is, after all, a blogger conference! So I have one more request: Please please please find a moment or two on Saturday to stop in here briefly and tell me a story about what a wonderful time you're having at BlogHer, playing with all my other blog friends who are there with you.

I will savor the envy and use it to spur myself on when I get really really tired in the wee hours of the morning and need a little incentive to push through.

Drunken stories are also welcome, since I know some of you may be hitting the Fat Bastard (in birthday celebration, perhaps??).

(What? You haven't sponsored me yet? What are you waiting for, hmmm? OH!! And don't forget--it's TAX DEDUCTIBLE!! AND you can sponsor me right up through the Blogathon and beyond, so please open those hearts and wallets!!)

No comments: