Friday, July 06, 2007

"The time has come," the Walrus said, "to talk of other things..." *sticky note, scroll down for new stuff*

Things such as...
Give us your money. Well, PLEDGE to give us your money, anyway.


BLOGATHON time approacheth--July 28th, to be exact.


That means it's time to empty those piggy banks, check under the sofa cushions, & give 'til it hurts.
Even if the pain starts at $5.00. Or $10.00. Or whatever you can afford to give.

It's not for me, no no no. This year, as last year, I'll be blogging for 24 hours straight--at 30 minute intervals--to raise $$ for United Cerebral Palsy.
In case you didn't know, that's one of the disabilities from which my son suffers.

I've already asked for your Opening Lines, and I could use more. So feel free to WOW me with your creativity (as I have none of my own).

Also, I have already offered up some bribes...and you know I NEVER EVER welsh. Right, Jeckles?

Pledges are being accepted now! Head on over to the Blogathon site and look for me on the BLOG LIST. Sponsor my ass.

Thank you. I love you. Pass it on.

No comments: