Saturday, July 28, 2007

hoooraw

man oh man I can barely keep up! I'm trying to listen to JECKLES broadcast AND EMPIRE RADIO (the station where I "work")...keep up with a couple of blogs, two kids, AND post every thirty minutes whilst trying to work up a playlist for when I go on the air this evening.

I used to think I was good at multitasking...now, not so much.


I wonder how my friends are doing at the BlogHer Conference right now?


I like to play Michele's Meet & Greet when I can...but the last couple of weeks have been a little...strange over there.
I'm going to say what I think right here, rather than stir up more garbage on her boards.
Do you know Michele? She's fabulous and I adore her.
But there have been a lot of disruptive comments from a couple of people in particular lately...and then today some of the regulars are sniping at each other on Michele's comment boards.
That's just rude.
The regulars should know better.
I have no idea why people can't just learn how to be decent.


See, this is why I don't like people.

No comments: