Saturday, July 28, 2007

Hhmmm...

Jeckles raises a good point and it's one that I mostly agree with: blogging anonymously.

I know, I know, I'm not exactly anonymous here--most of you know my real name, some of you know my address, and some of you have spent time with me over drinks, dinner, or a movie. My picture is up there for all the world to see.

But.

My family? My 'in person' friends? Uh uh. NUH uh.
I have ONE in person friend who knows how to find this place.

I prefer to keep it that way.

And plus? People who don't blog mostly do not understand the concept of blogging (well of course there are exceptions--like my In Person friend who comes here--but mostly not).

Besides, I couldn't very well talk about my family and friends behind their backs if they visited me here, could I??

No comments: