Sunday, June 24, 2007

SBC SURVIVOR. And other junk.

Dear Diary, So the next Survivor task is due Tuesday...I think I'm ready. The task is: Describe your stay on Survivor Island so far, using ONLY PICTURES. No captions, no narrative. *teehee* I'm cleverer than they think...I found a way around the 'no captions' rule...a person would just have to put their tiny little hand over the pictures for a few seconds...and 'thought bubbles' don't count, do they? I don't think so. Anyways, cheating is a time-honored SBC tradition. Or if it isn't, it should be. Wish me luck (again!) Love, Me
in other news... No show tonight for me--I promised the kids a drive-in movie. I'll be back on Wednesday at 11pm EST with an hour of classical, jazzy, & easy listening RIGHT HERE!
That is all. Have a Sunday.

No comments: