Thursday, May 17, 2007

Is this all that's left?? Please, say it ain't so.

I really shouldn't make fun of people. Really.
I know. I can't help it, though. I'm mean and nasty that way.


Hi
I have a great sense of humo & a warm personality easy going ,honest,sincere and loyal. (what the hell is humo?)
I believe in alway's treatins people the same I would won't to be treated. (there's just SO MUCH WRONG with that that it paralyzes me)
I like meeting and makeing new friend's. I'm not real big on the night club seen (you don't like to be seen at nightclubs? What?)
but I do like to go out and have a good time.
I like out door's ,going to movie's, concert, live music, comedy, sooner, and the blazer. (The blazer? Do you have some sort of special jacket? Should we be calling it The Blazer?)(those damn pesky apostrophes! Look how they just keep jumping in there!)
But a peaceful evening at home sharing is also nice. (at this point I'm a little frightened of what you want to share)
I think romance come from the heart and mine. (from the heart? Do you keep it wrapped in The Blazer?)
Moonlight picknit , sun set and rise, soft music, candle lite dinners. (OOOH, my favorite pastime--PICKING NITS AT MOONLIGHT! SCORE!)


How did this dude get my email?
WHY ME?
For crap's sake.

No comments: