Friday, February 16, 2007

Brain Soup du Jour

**I'm taping tonight! So CALL ME! 206-66-MOJO-1


Okay, not so much an ode as a...limerick.
Hey, I know my limitations.

Webmiztris, with talent and taste
Face-lifted my blog with due haste
Made it fresher and clean
Using purple and green
Then she said, "NOW PAY UP OR GET MACED!"

(*teehee*, I made that last part up. But the rest is true)

Now, please do me a favor and toddle on over to Dawn's place and tell her how fabulous she is for doing such a wonderful job here.


I was watching a trailer for Blood & Chocolate, and even though it's a lycan movie and not a vampire movie, it made me think that if I were a vampire, I would force my victims to eat like about 5 pounds of chocolate before I sucked their blood.
I think they would taste more delicious that way.


Sometimes I take a step back from my life and think, "I have no idea what the hell I'm doing."


in the same vein...
Sometimes I look at my kids and think, "I have no idea how to be a mother."
Or sometimes
"How bad have I screwed them up already?"
And once in a while
"My daughter is going to need years of intensive therapy to undo the damage."

Then I just keep winging it.


I really, really hate it when people try to make me feel guilty for choices I've made.
Even if they were really bad choices.


That is all.
Have a day.

No comments: