Tuesday, January 02, 2007

'07, Day Two

I'm much recovered today, thanks for asking.
Now, I offer you a list of...well, not Resolutions, because let's face it--most likely I won't keep them and really? why set myself up for failure?

So without further ado, I give you my
New Year's Suggestions


1. Cut people some slack. Sometimes.
2. Give my house a good spring cleaning. (HAHAHA! I couldn't even type that with a straight face)
3. Try to control my excessive road rage.
4. Leave more comments on your blogs (just as soon as I figure out how to cut a small hole in the time/space continuum so that I can use my powers for evil re-live a few hours each day visiting you)
5. Drink. More. Booze.

That's as far as I managed to get before I started to work--quite successfully, I might add--on Number Five.


That is all.
Have a day.

No comments: