Wednesday, September 13, 2006

UNCLE! I GIVE!

You're really pissing me off today, world.

Something is out of balance, karmically...
Normally I'm cheerful. And for real cheerful, not just fake happy.

People whom I speak to regularly often tell me that my voice always sounds as though I'm laughing; usually, because I am.

Something is wrong.
I'm not cheerful. I'm not feeling it. I don't know why.

EVERYTHING is pissing me off.
I'm taking everything UTTERLY PERSONALLY.

I have already left three comments on three friend's blogs when I would have been better served by just clicking the "X". Did I? Noooooo, because I'm not that bright.

I'm sick of people throwing around words like "retard" and "cunt" everywhere in the blogosphere that I go.
My son is mentally retarded in addition to the CP, so it makes me sad that people (and CHILDREN) are throwing the word "retard" around like...like it's okay.
I know I shouldn't be offended by it, it's just a "figure of speech" (or so I've been informed)...but today, I am offended.
I'm tired of women using the word "cunt" to describe other women. It's a nasty, gross-sounding word, and yes you're free to use any language that you choose, but to me it just shows ignorance that you can't use the English language any better than that to express your point.

Something is wrong. I need to figure out what it is.

It is entirely conceivable that I could alienate each and every one of my friends today. Evidently I've already made a good start on that.
Sorry.
I'm out of control.

So I will go crouch in the corner and rock, and disturb no-one further today.

Peace and love.

**ADDENDUM

WHY O WHY DIDN'T I read my horoscope FIRST THING THIS MORNING???

Horoscope For Aries:

"It's hard to keep your mouth shut today and this could lead to trouble. Perhaps you have already stirred up a bit of a conflict and if you aren't careful, you could make matters worse than you intend. You don't have to fight your way to success. Instead, take some time to enjoy yourself away from the hectic pace of your life."

I told you something was wrong.
How bizarre is that????

No comments: