Forty-four pledges. FORTY FOUR!
44 44 44 44
I didn't think I knew that many people. :)
YOU ARE THE BEST. BAR NONE.
It is time once again for the
I have chosen the post I'M REAL by WebKittyn.
This post managed to eloquently put into words the feelings that I've had too. I'm guessing a large number of you could say the same...it's beautiful, it's moving, it's true and I just want to say yes, WebKittyn, you are real.
YOU MATTER to me. For real.
HOT HOT HAWT!
When MixMaster Jim announced the next MixMania theme, I was overjoyed~he said to make it Hot HOT HAWT!
I have to say that so many songs immediately sprang to the forefront of my mind...by sheer dint of will I was able to restrain myself to two discs, although I could've easily done three or four without breaking a (hot) sweat.
I totally indulged myself in my selections, and though I realize my music taste is not to everyone's liking, I tried to make it listener-friendly.
So here you go~I included some songs that make me want to grab the nearest pole and start dancing, some that bring to mind images of hot, sweaty, back-alley sex, and some that are just classic 'hot' songs. Hot guitar licks, hot foxy men & women, burning hot and summertime heat...
1. Fever - Peggy Lee
2. Rock Candy - Bullet Boys
3. Foxy Lady - Jimi Hendrix
4. 20th Century Fox - The Doors
5. Pink - Aerosmith
6. I Want Your Sex - George Michael
7. Tempted - Squeeze
8. Love To Love You Baby - Donna Summer (this one doesn't need any explanation, does it?)
9. You Can Leave Your Hat On - Joe Cocker (remember Kim Basinger and that scene in 9 1/2 Weeks? H-H-O-O-O-O-T!)
10. Portions For Foxes - Rilo Kiley (Grey's Anatomy fans should recognize this one...Mmmm...McDreamy...HOTHOTHOT)
11. Summer Breeze - Jason Mraz (Okay, I prefer the original, but I was tryin' to be 'hip' or something)
12. Passion - Rod Stewart
13. Summer Son - Texas (sorry, I left this one out earlier. D'oh.)
14. Nasty Girl - Vanity 6 (Remember Vanity 6? HOT. Seriously hot.)
15. Touch Me - Samantha Fox (Wasn't she a porn star at one time?)
16. Darling Nikki - Prince (Who was hotter than Prince, back then? NOBODY.)
17. Naughty Girls Need Love Too - Samantha Fox
18. Summer Wine - Nancy Sinatra & Lee Hazelwood
19. Get Drunk & Screw - Jimmy Buffet (I love Jimmy Buffet. He makes me think of hot sandy beaches & margaritas)
20. Sit On My Face - Monty Python (would you believe some boys still think saying that to a girl makes her hot? Srsly. Sad.)
1. Somethin's Burnin' - Kenny Rogers & The First Edition (We had this on 8-track when I was a kid. It sounds dirtier now than it did then)
2. Burning Down The House - Talking Heads
3. Hunk Of Burnin' Love - Elvis (because what HOT mix is complete without a li'l Elvis?)
4. Let Me Stand Next To Your Fire - Jimi Hendrix
5. Hot Fun In The Summertime - Sly & The Family Stone
6. Hot Summer Nights - Meatloaf (well you took the words right out of my mouth...must've been while you were kissin' me...)
7. Some Like It Hot - Robert Palmer
8. Drop It Like It's Hot - Snoop Dogg
9. Steam Heat - from the show "Pajama Game".
10. Hotter Than Hell - KISS
11. Ring Of Fire - Johnny Cash
12. Summertime Blues - Eddie Cochrane
13. Summer Nights - Danny & Sandy (John Travolta & Olivia Newton John), GREASE
14. Heat Of The Moment - Asia
15. Hot For Teacher - Van Halen (for all my favorite educators~you know who you are)
16. Light My Fire - The Doors
17. Cool Me Down - Jenai (need a little cool-down after all that heat, yes?)
18. Love You A Little Bit More - Dr. Hook
19. My Baby You - Marc Anthony (His singing voice makes me want to have sex. With him, even. Though I would probably snap him like a little twig.
Screw you, J-HO. You got nothin' on me.)
20. HOT HOT HOT - Buster Poindexter (seriously, how could I NOT add this one?)
I hope you enjoyed it!
If anyone wants a copy, gmail me your address. :)