Sunday, July 30, 2006

A Love Letter. Of sorts.

Okay, the LAST repeat (for awhile. I can't help it my brain has turned to oatmeal with cream and brown sugar and I can't think of anything new)



My darling,

Well, it has been a long and wonderful run. These many years together seem like, well, many years. I remember when I first saw you...the time we spent together. The excitement that would build; the tension that strung our nerves so tightly. I remember the arguments, the love, the laughter, the sex. OH yeah.
It was steamy, it was complicated, it was ever-changing. It changed so much that sometimes I didn't even recognize you. But we persevered, you and I...on and on and on.
This is hard for me to say, but, the last 3 or 4 years I think the luster has...disappeared. I think we have outlived our usefulness together. The same old arguments, the same well-worn and well-used conversations and situations...I don't feel the new anymore. I'm so sorry.
You know it's true that I have rarely even bothered to see you at all the last couple-three years, except by chance. And unfortunately, it just wasn't the same for me anymore. You leave me with that not-so-fresh feeling.
I'm sorry.

Goodbye, ER.

I've moved on.
I have a new love now...
HELLO Grey's Anatomy.
Mmmmmmmm.

No comments: