Sunday, July 30, 2006

And Now For Something Completely Different.

Another repeat...shut up, you haven't seen it before.
Probably.



Some favorite lines from some favorite movies.
Can you name any of them?
**any mistakes are solely the responsibility of this author's faulty memory




"She turned me into a newt!"
"A NEWT?"
"I got better..."


"Alex & I made love the night before he died...it was FANtastic."
"He went out with a bang, not a whimper."

"Killin' is my BIZness, ladies, and BIZness is GOOD!"

"Tit-head, go with my father."

"I don't want to sell anything, buy anything, or process anything as a career. I don't want to sell anything bought or processed, or buy anything sold or processed, or process anything sold, bought, or processed, or repair anything sold, bought, or processed."

"He's harmless. Part of the free speech movement at Berkeley in the 60s. I think he did a little too much LDS."

"Hey, don't knock masturbation. It's sex with someone I love."

"I just hate you and I hate your ass face."

"If he gets up, we'll all get up! It'll be anarchy!"

"Look how she moves! That's just like Jell-O on springs."


--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Monty on: Being Easily Distracted (I'm certain it is a medical condition)

So, I'm making some hamburgers, right?
There are two open containers on the counter where I am working...
One is Cain's Coffee Creme.
The other is Lowry's Seasoned Salt.

Guess which one ended up on my burger? *sigh*

No comments: