Saturday, July 29, 2006

6 and counting.

THIS is what I get when I try to log in to my bloglines feeds:

"Hi,
I'm the Bloglines Plumber. Bloglines is down for a little fixer upper. We will be back shortly. Bloglines will be all better when I'm done with it.

Thanks,
The Bloglines Plumber"



Some of my favorite quotes (by me):

"Some people think I'm nuts. I think they WAY underestimate my craziness."

"A step forward is a step in the right direction...unless, of course, you're standing at the edge of a cliff."

"If you're swimming with sharks and you start to bleed, you probably should get the hell out of the water."

"If you can't laugh at yourself, you're going to be the only one not laughing."

"Let a smile be your umbrella...and your dumb ass is gonna get wet."

"It isn't smart to go off the deep end if you don't know how to swim."

"The darkest of times is made marginally more bearable when you're having a good hair day."

"Love means never having to say 'Excuse me' when you fart."


But wait, there're more....
In 30 minutes. Or so.

No comments: