Sunday, April 23, 2006

Without further ado...

The moment you've been waiting for!

Better late than never, I always say.
Please forgive the delay~my week has been filled with unexpected things, adaptations, and busy-ness.

AND now I go out this morning to find out that
A. Someone has stolen my dogs
or
2. Someone, with malicious intent, let my dogs out.

At about 2am this morning, I woke thinking I heard one of my dogs barking, but it sounded like it was coming from the field behind my house.
Then I thought "I should go check"
Then I went back to sleep.

Talk about your bad decisions.

How do I know they were let out deliberately?
Because my back gate is hard to open and takes considerable strength and tugging to open it.
I went out this morning and LO! The gate was open.

Damn me for not getting up last night.
Damn.
My babies.
They've only been out of the backyard once when my lawnmower guy (don't get me started on THAT moron) let them out.
But I got 'em right back in.

Stupid dogs.
Come home.


Sorry, got sidetracked. I guess there was some further ado.
I will now draw for the CONTEST WINNERS....
(P.S. Ignore the dates on the pics, I always forget to re-set the date when I change the batteries)


WINNER #1 is AMANDA!


WINNER #2 is ZERO!


Congratulations, you two! I will be sending you each a $15 iTunes Gift Card.
And thanks so much for playing, everyone.
If I would have hit the lotto last night, I'd buy you ALL something special. :)


Now I must go drive around aimlessly and look for my dumbasses doggies.
That is all.

No comments: