Thursday, April 13, 2006

Crapola.

Marshmallow Peeps, whilst fun to look at, should never, under any circumstances, be eaten.
If you want to live, that is.
*shudder*


When I use a headset with one earpiece, it MUST be in my left ear.
When I talk on the phone, I MUST use my right ear.

That's weird.


I stole this from my friend Twisted Chili:

Yes, it is sort of a meme.
Bite me. I haven't done one in ages.

Go to Wikipedia, and type in your birth date (minus the year) in the search box.

From the lists displayed, pick 3 interesting events, 2 births, and 1 death which occurred on the same day as your birthday, and show the year.


April 19th **coming soon! Wishlist items still available! Don't forget~I'm giving out iTunes Gift Cards!

Three interesting events...

1775- American Revolutionary War: The Battle of Lexington and Concord – British General Thomas Gage attempts to confiscate American colonists' firearms. Captain John Parker orders his band of minutemen to not fire unless fired upon. Random shots rang out among the British soldiers. The minutemen promptly fired back. This was the "shot heard round the world." The British are driven back to Boston, Massachusetts, thus beginning the American Revolutionary War.

1927: Mae West is sentenced to 10 days in jail for obscenity for her play Sex.
(I knew there was a reason she's one of my favorite actresses)

1995: Oklahoma City bombing: The Alfred P. Murrah Federal Building in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma, USA, is bombed, killing 168.


Two births...

1903: Eliot Ness, American lawman

1968: (same as me!) Ashley Judd, American actress


One death...

1882: Charles Darwin, English biologist


Now, I was thinking of tagging Brandon (because he's just a boy who cain't say no)
and
my pretend boyfriend Bob Gentry (because I owe him one)...

But color me nice~I'm not going to do it.

I hereby tag all and sundry who want to play.
If you don't, then don't.


That is all.
Have a day.

No comments: