Friday, April 07, 2006

Couple Things...

I knew I was getting old when I was watching The Early Show yesterday morning and they introduced Josh Hartnett as a "Hollywood Heartthrob" and my mind said "eeeyew".

I don't find him the least bit attractive.
Maybe there's something wrong with me.

To all of you who thought an incredulous "MAYBE??"...shut the hell up.

And during the interview, Josh revealed that he turned down the role of SUPERMAN...and the one hundred million dollar salary that went with it.

He said he didn't want to be forever "branded" as Superman.

What, you got some'm against Superman?? What kind of freak are you?
Superman rules.

I hope they ask TOM WELLING to do it...now THERE'S a yummy guy. (Ro, you'll back me up there, yes?)

Plus how stupid do you have to be to turn down a hundred million bux?

I guess you know what you're doing...
But now is as good a time as any to offer a movie review:

HOLLYWOOD HOMICIDE.
I actually wasted a bunch of money purchased this movie, mostly because I heart Harrison Ford.
THREE TIMES I have sat down to watch this movie...
THREE TIMES I have left it unfinished.
BOOOOOOOring.
It isn't funny. It isn't cute. What little action I saw was the lamest of lame. The dialogue was nowhere near snappy nor even interesting.

Josh, you should've gone with the Superman thing. There are worse things as which you could be branded...
...like over.


Speaking of movie reviews...
I finally watched Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire.

I was prepared for omissions.
I was prepared for some changes.

Didn't like it. Why?
Dumbledore.
He seemed all frantic-y and anxious & nervy...
Dumbledore is supposed to be the calm in the face of the storm, wise in counsel...
This guy was just a little bit creepy.

Is all I'm saying.

No comments: