Saturday, February 11, 2006

Two Things. Or so.

Quote Of The Day:
This was the funniest thing ever, and I stole it from my pal CAM EDWARDS (I love that guy):

"TELL ME WHERE THE BOMBS ARE OR I WILL HAVE TO ASK YOU AGAIN!"

There's just something so Monty Python-ish about that.


And THANK YOU to whomever nominated me for this:
”Nominee


I have no idea who did this, but I appreciate the most lovely thought! Thank you!

**UPDATE: Through some exceptional and creative detective work

(or perhaps the person responsible gave up the info, but let's not nitpick)

I have discovered the culprit, and I have to tell you that she is so much more deserving of the nomination than I. And she knows I love her dearly. :) Thank you for thinking of me.


A trip to the grocery store can be made so much less enjoyable when the checkout line is long and the person in front of you smells of ass.

Is all I'm sayin'.

No comments: