Thursday, February 09, 2006

Bloggers Do It 'Til It Hurts

A Few Announcements:

**I have been remiss in my duties as Slumlord~~please take a trip to Chicago and CLICKIT on my renter! She'll show you the sights. If you know what I mean. *wink wink*


Aaah, for shame Mrs. Gretzky...getting caught with your hand in the bookie jar.


It appears as though in my absence Ms. Angie Smarty Pants has been trying to steal my pretend boyfriend.
We're gonna have a rumble after school tomorrow.
I anticipate a lot of singing and dancing.

My gang, sing with me now: "When you're a Bitch you're a Bitch for LIIIIIFE!"

**PS: As most of us are parents, we'll have a daycare on the sidelines.


I'm happy to be here today, I was missing you.
I just felt like my life had gotten too big for me all of a sudden and I couldn't catch my breath.
I'm better now.


Okay, so a couple years ago I seriously struggled with depression and anxiety.
The depression wasn't so bad...mostly I was tired and cried a lot.

Eventually we learned that those things are just part and parcel of Being Monty.

The anxiety...that's aWHOLEnother story.
I never had anxiety attacks exactly, nor did I pass out or start screaming and tearing at my hair. It was more like...

When I used to get ready to step onto the stage (back in the days of HS & college), I got stage fright. It was a tight, shaky, slightly painful feeling that filled up my belly and chest. My knees got a little weak and my shoulders got a little cold.

The anxiety I was suffering from was like having that stage fright 24 hours a day. I had it when I woke up, I had it when I went to bed, I had it all the time in between.

It was so not fun.
Zoloft rocks.


I accidentally said "funner" today.


That is all. For today.

No comments: