Saturday, January 07, 2006

Blah Blah Blahde Blah

@@@@@@@@@@YOU ARE GETTING SLEEEEEEEPY@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@
Very sleeeeeeeeepy....
Sleeeeeeeepy...

Now you are completely under my control.
Go CLICKIT on my TENANT.
Once you leave a comment, you will awake refreshed with no memory of how you got there.



Something is weird with my home computer...I can't get into my gmail. The page won't load. So for those of you who have sent me something via GMAIL since Friday, I didn't get it. I'll have to check it Monday whilst at work. Feel free to send it to my yahoo email if it's something important~~and I'm sure it is!


Is it strange that I'm totally excited about the STEAK N SHAKE we just got in my town?


Am I the only one who does not keep the shower curtain shut?
I want to be able to see who's hiding behind it when I come home from work.


If I had a professional chef deliver healthy, low-fat low-carb low-calorie meals to my house, and a personal trainer come to my home and bully me every day...
I would so be thin.


When do I stop thinking about cigarettes?


Now, does anyone know where I can pick up a nice, inexpensive...

boyfriend, before Valentine's Day?
Used is okay.


That is all.

No comments: