Saturday, November 26, 2005

Part Deux

Like the song says...

"Don't forget me when I'm gone...my heart would break..."

So, the hour of my demise draweth nigh and I am but a mouse-click away from submission to the dreaded THUNDERDOME Powers-That-Be...

In the event of my ban-ation, I want to tell you that I owe a huge debt of gratitude to the incredibly talented Cybervassals, who immediately fixed the link color issue that I had somehow screwed up. (She is, incidentally, responsible for the fabulous look of this site and if you're looking for a blog face-lift~I most highly recommend that you go see her)

Another big THANK YOU to everyone who showed such incredible support at the Thunderdome comment section~~you guys were totally amazing. Especially the ever-feisty Meg who came up with some truly imaginative and fantastic insults. :)

And last but certainly not least, I wish to give a very special THANK YOU to Tommy, Brandon, MommaK, Ivy, Jules, my friend Ashley, and Mamacita for the deliciously nasty reviews of my blog, my opponent's blog, or both. (although some of you took it a lot little easy on me~*hugs* for that)

Dave has the final edit, so I have no idea what the final product will look like, and what bits and pieces (or whose) will make the cut.

If I've inadvertently left your name off the list, do forgive me~put it down to the stress of the moment and let me know so that I can immediately fix it.

You have no idea how much I appreciate it. And rest assured that if I lose, it is entirely your fault it is no fault of yours.

The verdict will be up sometime next week. Hold my hand & read it with me?


A few small requests:
If I should lose, please go offer congratulations to the Pothead. We corresponded by email and he was gentlemanly to me throughout.

Please visit someone (new to you) from my blogroll.
I may not be able to blog, but I can surely lengthen my reading list.

Miss me. Every hour, every day. :)

Don't forget to send me your snail mail address for my Christmas card list.



Monty has left the building.

No comments: