Monday, October 24, 2005

The Searing Answers...

I know, I know, the moment you've been waiting for.
Fo' reals yo.


Tyra wants to know:
"Are you an organized person or a fly by your pants kind of person?"
Depends. I like to be organized at work~otherwise I can't think straight. At home...not so much. As for the rest, I like some spontanaeity, but mostly I prefer to have a plan. Even if it's a bad plan.

Kurt snuck in more than one question:
"Are you a morning or night person? both? depends on the kids? When was your last date?"
I used to be a total night owl, and still be able to wake up with a smile. So both. Now I'm more of a middle-of-the-day person...I hit my stride around 9am & then poop out at about 10pm. I'm gettin' old.
My daughter is very responsible AND thoughtful...she lets me sleep in on the weekends. She takes care of her brother until I wake up (sleeping in for me is about 8:30am). Man, I love my kids. :)
My last REAL date..sheesh, I'm having to really think about that...probably around February. This year. Crap, I'm totally overdue. No wonder I'm so cranky.


Jen wants to know:
"I guess from reading some of your blog and your challenging life with your kids.. would you ever want more kids?
Oooh, tough question. My own kids suffered so much at birth, I'm terrified to think of putting any more babies through what they went through, being born three and a half months early. PLUS I'm getting closer and closer to 40 with no romantic committment in sight, so I'll have to say no (reserving the option to change my mind, of course) :)

Krissy wonders:
"Would you be willing to tattoo my name on your ass?"
Actually, that's on my to-do list for next weekend. I figure that if ever a man gets to see my naked ass again, I could make up some totally hot stories about it...

Norman wondered:
"So your blog is worth a 100 G's, what are your breasts worth?"
Hey, these babies are hand-raised and all natural. So they're priceless, of course. Wanna see?

Janet asks:
"I would like to know, once and for all, just how much wood WOULD a wood chuck chuck if a woodchuck could chuck wood?"
Rumor has it that a woodchuck would chuck as much wood as a woodchuck could IF a woodchuck could chuck wood. I have it on good authority.

David wants to know:
"have you ever had a personal experience with a supernatural being?"
Excellent question, David! And the answer is yes~~my house is haunted. Look at this picture, from a couple years ago.

Megan asked:
"Do you think any of your blogfriends could be your friends in "real" life? What would you do if you discovered that they weren't the same as you thought they'd be?"
There has been much debate around the blogosphere (and even the odd question or two here) about whether the personality of the person behind the blog leaks through...I think it does. I also would like to think that most of us are at least pretty close to how we seem here.
I think most of my blogfriends would be my most treasured real-life friends as well..the few I've had the pleasure of meeting have been EXACTLY as they are on their blogs...only better. :) If that turned out to not be the case, I'd probably still read them.


Mike is curious to know:
"Hmmm, if we were to have breakfast someday, would I call you or nudge you?"
Well, Mike, the bad news is...I don't eat breakfast. But you keep on dishing out those fabulous compliments, well...maybe you could bring me my morning coffee. I take it hot and strong...like my men. ;)

Nancy wants to know:
"Q1 – if God is love, and love is blind, is Ray Charles god?
Q2 – I think you said you use to work in the hospitality industry. For what franchise or management company did you work?"

A1 - No, but I think Stevie Wonder might be.
A2 - I have worked for several hotels, but the two I was General Manager of were Studio 6 (an ACCOR hotel, just like Motel 6) and La Quinta Inns & Suites. And you're SO right, Nance~~OH, the stories we could tell about those days! :)


Lu asks:
"...since you left A-D-S, how many times have you fallen in love and have you considered giving it (marriage) another go?"
I have been in love twice since then...and both times marriage was the topic of conversation at some point during the relationship. Obviously, for one reason or another, it never came to fruition (for which I am eternally grateful). I love being in a committed relationship, but...so far, it hasn't been just right. At this point, the thought of someone sharing my living space makes me break into a cold sweat.

Jules wondered:
"What is your son's disability? Oh and by the way....what is YOUR disability?"
My son has Cerebral Palsy, and parts of his brain were damaged from a grade IV head bleed when he was born. So he's got tons of personality...but no motor control or speech. He does love to laugh...just like Mommy.
My disability? Hmmm...I'm sorry, this is only a half hour show. I actually think I have more inabilities than disabilities. :)


Angie would like for me to:
"Tell a story entitled, "Seemed like a good idea at the time." "
Please see the entry for Saturday, October 22. A picture's worth a thousand words, yes?

And last but most definitely not least, MommaK asks a tough one:
"If you could go on a romantic date with any blogger, who would it be? AND...where would you go?"
I had to save this one for last because I had to spend some time thinking about it. AND I had to carefully consider my answer, because I wouldn't want any jealous wives or girlfriends coming to kick my ass.
I've had my secret blog-crush for ages, but he doesn't usually give me the time of day. Even when I peek through his windows and watch him blog naked.
Oh hell, I guess that's not a secret anymore.
I've been privileged enough to spend time with Brian on a couple of occasions, and you've heard about my red-hot meeting with FTS, but those were not romantic dates, although they were so very much more fun than some of my 'real' dates have been.
Of course, I'd go on a date with YOU, MommaK~~I know we'd have so much fun...but in the end, you just don't have those bits & pieces I'm so fond of. PLUS you're married.
OH, I just can't choose! Can't I just go on romantic dates with all of the unattached ones? (the man-type ones, that is)(no offense ladies)
Although I suppose I really should wait until someone asks me out. *sigh*
Where would we go? Ahh, my favorite restaurant, The Haunted House. Then perhaps to Junior's for a drink and dancing at the piano bar.
After that? Hmm...


Bowling. Definitely bowling.



Because I always try to put myself in someone else's shoes...(hyuk hyuk hyuk)

No comments: