Sunday, August 14, 2005

Hell's bells

Due to the thunderstorms we've had rolling through here the last couple of days...

1. Now I'm going to have to mow. Shit. I liked the pretty yellow grass.

2. My phone has made a loud humming sound every time I use it, and I can't keep an internet connection.

3. The electricity blinks out periodically...again preventing my internet connection.
I didn't get to catch up on my reading this weekend.
Dammit.


So Saturday night I cut my son's hair. This is a task of enormous magnitude, as he won't sit still, and he fusses, and he rubs his face and the hair makes him itch & makes his nose run, so at the end of the event he's got hair stuck in snot all over his face. Pretty.

ANYWAY. I should never, ever be allowed near scissors.
Ever.

My son looks like...well, my first thought was Moe. From the Three Stooges.

I took him to my mom's & she started laughing uncontrollably...she thought he looked like Jim Carrey in the movie Dumb & Dumber.

Then my brother comes in and takes a look at my son, and he says, "Hey, what's up, Lloyd?"
Which is apparently the name of Jim Carrey's character in Dumb & Dumber.

My poor kid. I can only imagine the psychological damage that I've done.

Thank goodness one of his teachers at school always gives him a buzz cut at the beginning of the year. That'll cover up the big chunk I cut out of the back.


I finally broke down and bought a battery charger for the digital camera...so maybe I'll show you a picture tomorrow of poor little Lloyd Bubba.

No comments: