Thursday, July 28, 2005

Water, water, everywhere...and nary a drop to drink.

but first...
I stole this from Brian who stole it from someone else.

How well do you know your Monty?
Take this quiz and find out!



So I get leave work last night at about 8pm...go to mom's, have a bite to eat, get the kids...and I walk in my house and hear water running.

This is not usual. At least at my house.

I walk cautiously through the house (with a steak knife in one hand and my Stunzilla stun gun in the other~just in case there's some nut peeing in my bathroom or something)...and end up in the laundry room.

My hot water tank had apparently sprung a leak and my laundry room is now officially swampland.
Bleurgh.

Heaven knows how long it had been running~I'd left for work at 8:30 that morning.

It is times like this when I am grateful that I rent, rather than own.
My fabulous landlord came out last night and shut off my water (which presented a problem in the whole showering department~luckily me mum is just next door), and then got me all fixed up today by the time I got home from work.

Go Breck. You rock my world.


You know how much I ♥ you, don't you? (especially you, the one for whom I live to stalk)
My earnest apologies for any and all unanswered emails and comments~it's been a trying week.

I have cramps. So there.

I will be visiting tomorrow. Midol would be nice, if you've got it.

That is all.

No comments: